Feel the stress slip away as
you turn into the long paved drive of your very own country
estate! The beautifully renovated three bedroom
house is situated atop a hill, surrounded by 130 private
acres with stunning 360 degree panoramic mountain
Watch our miniature horses (Rusty, Rocky, Sweet pea and Star) frolic in the fields as you take in the views from the front porch or as you laze by the private pool!
The house is furnished in the
french country style with an emphasis on comfortable elegance. High
Fields Farm is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
in the South River Valley, just north of Charlottesville Virginia and up the
road from our other farm-- Fairhill Farm.
The kitchen is a joy to work
in with the many needs of "the chef" anticipated! Large
workspaces, gas cooking, professional knife set, food processor, blender, serving platters, wine glasses, champagne glasses,
cordials and many other quality items to prepare and enjoy casual
or special meals.
Perfect for a weeklong or
weekend gatherings of family or friends, a special
celebration, or a romantic surprise!
- fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- open floor plan with dining, living
and entertainment rooms
- wood floors throughout
- Diningroom and livingroom
- central air conditioning
- home theater system with DVD and
- luxuriously layered beds with "feather"
bed, soft sheets and "down"comforters
- linens, bath & beach towels
- Paper towels, bath tissue, tissues and trash bags provided!
- iron & ironing board
- washer & dryer
- private pool (16 feet by 36 feet shallow end 3 feet, deep end 8 1/2 feet) with gazebo (late May- early
- gas grill
- screened dining porch
- full length front porch with
- hours of hiking on property, including
private trails on Jarrel Mountain between High Fields Farm and Fairhill Farm and on High Field Farm's Goodall Mountain
- fishing in private ponds or river
- NEW for 2010...a refurbished antique pool table!
- three bedrooms, two baths
- master bedroom with king size bed and
- two bedrooms with queen size beds
- seven person occupancy
maximum day or night (guests with owners permission only!)
- Weekly rentals only June
through Labor Day (Saturday-Saturday)
- No Smoking or pets
- private swimming pool (we have a second
pool at Fairhill Farm)
- pond & river fishing
- private hiking trails